In today's market, what does it mean to create luxury, to sell luxury, to be a luxury retailer?
For our November Underground Session, we have partnered with iZettle to look 'Beyond Luxury'. What do we associate with luxury? What are its connotations? In today's retail environment, how are luxury brands distancing themselves from traditional stereotypes in order to stay relevant? Our panel will be discussing how brands can keep in tune with current trends and future-proof their business.
Join our audience of brands and creatives for an evening of cocktails, canapés and listen to those leading the retail industry.
Rosh Mahtani, Founder Alighieri
Marco Vianello, Head of Sales Tomorrow
Jema Avedian, Global Head of Marketing & Communications Positive Luxury
Phoebe Gormley, Founder Gormley and Gamble
• Networking with like-minded brands and creatives over cocktails
• Grazing table provided by Grape and Fig
• Meet with Appear Here’s Concierge team to make your idea happen
• Goodie bags from some of London's top makers
• Help raise funds for a good cause. All proceeds are donated to charity
Doors Open: 18:30
Talk Starts: 19:00
Networking Drinks: 20:30-21:30