Bar & Restaurant
Welcome to 229 Victoria Park Road, found in the creative and cultural east end borough of Hackney. Neighbours include boutiques, cafes, pubs and the popular Victoria Park. This art gallery usually shows exhibitions – but when there’s nothing on it’s a great space for hire.
From sample sales to showrooms, private events to product launches, this blank space can accommodate a variety of ideas. It also benefits from a private garden (at additional cost), seating, and a remote control screen for films and media.
Hours of operation: A standard day is for 8 hours from 10am - 6pm.
Damage Deposit: Yes
- For inclusion of the private garden there is an additional fee of £60
- Display case is complimentary with the hire
- Adjustable spot-light track lighting
- CCTV, monitored alarm and intercom system
- Superfast Fibre Optic Wifi
- Remote control film screen
- Adjoining private garden with seating areas (3m x 11m)
- Main gallery area 4.2m x 4.2m, Total internal space 4.2m x 7.2m
The Gallery can’t be rented for art exhibitions as this would conflict with its own programme of events.
For inclusion of the private garden there is an additional fee of £60.
Please note that the space furnishing has changed slightly and there are now no display cases or shelves in the space.
There is a small walled off office area which could be used as a stock room and a small toilet room
Appear Here attache une importance primordiale à la collaboration : dès votre inscription, vous serez guidé et conseillé par un concierge pour trouver l'espace idéal pour votre projet.