Cheval Place is tucked behind Brompton Road – a street of high-end boutiques and restaurants that joins up the V&A and Natural History Museum with Hyde Park. It’s close to the museum end of the road, opposite luxury hotels and passed by tourists daily. This former car showroom is a sleek, well-lit space now available to rent.
Équipements (5 disponibles)
Système de sécurité
Bon à savoir
Sitting just behind Brompton Road, you’ll need to help visitors find you. Be sure to market and PR your idea from the main road back.
Les règles à suivre
- The noise needs to be kept to a minimum, for example no live music, bands etc because of neighbours in the evenings and weekends.
- The space is constantly changing so not all the furniture on show will always be there
- The space needs to be used with the furniture that is there (it can not be removed)
- The ground floor is the only space available to use. Customers will only have access to the small kitchen for making tea and coffee (the downstairs kitchen and tables are not available)
- Available in the evenings from 6 - 10pm and the weekends 10 - 5pm