Golborne Road’s village spirit has welcomed brands like Aesop into the mix of Portuguese delis, antique shops and Moroccan food stalls. The restaurant scene is also thriving with recent additions including Flat Iron, Kipfirl for Austrian fare, and 108 Garage – bringing Londoners from all over. Beneath the iconic Brutalist-style Trellick Tower, this retail space for rent is originally home to Goldfinger Factory – the Landlord's very own award-winning interior design platform which supports upcycling and artisans.
View the floorplan for this space.
Période minimum de réservation 30 jours
Équipements (5 disponibles)
Bon à savoir
As the floor plan shows, you're connected to the cafe to your left from inside – a good chance to draw customers through to your space.
Du lundi au vendredi: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Weekend: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Les règles à suivre
- 1 month minimum booking duration.
- 6 month maximum booking duration.
- No alcohol license.
- Damage Deposit to be 50% the booking amount.
- No redecoration except the adding of a partition retail space and next-door cafe, which will be built by the Landlord but charged to the Brand at cost price.
- Landlord will keep the "Goldfinger" sign at the front of the shop, but Brands may install their own sign at the front.
- Landlord will retain use of one of the shop-front windows to display Goldfinger products.
- Landlord will retain access to the basement workshop area.