Hanbury Street is a hive of independent businesses (like Blitz and Absolute Vintage) to rival its better-known neighbour, Brick Lane. Inside the social enterprise café The Canvas, the walls of its flexible basement space are decorated with its customers’ thoughts, stories and ideas. Let yours join them by renting out the space for your events and supper clubs.
View the floor plan for this space.
Équipements (6 disponibles)
Système de sécurité
Volets de sécurité
Bon à savoir
There's no kitchen available for use, so brands will have to prepare food outside of the space.
Les règles à suivre
- Weekdays: £86.25/hour + VAT.
- Weekends: £115/hour + VAT.
- Redecoration is limited.
- No painting or drilling into walls.
- No redecoration of the exterior.
- No activity including loading outside of 7am-11pm.
- A damage deposit will be charged at 50% of the booking value.
- An Alcohol License is in place, however sale of alcohol will need to be agreed with the Landlord.
- 100% Vegan venue. No animal products can be used in the kitchen. Catering can be provided at extra charge.
- Outside non-vegan food is permitted but it is the Brand's responsibility to source plate ware and clean off site.
- Basement space has a capacity of 30 seated or 50 standing.
- Space comes with wifi, a projector, and AV equipment.
- The kitchen (no extraction) may be added to any bookings from 6pm onwards for the same hourly charge stated above.