Bar & Restaurant
Hanbury Street is a hive of independent businesses (like Blitz and Absolute Vintage) to rival its better-known neighbour, Brick Lane. Inside the social enterprise café The Canvas, the walls of its flexible basement space are decorated with its customers’ thoughts, stories and ideas. Let yours join them by renting out the space for your events and supper clubs.
View the floor plan for this space.
Down the road, co-working space Second Home is a busy hub of creative businesses and start-ups. All week long, tourists mingle with the fashion-conscious crowd who like to work and play in Hanbury Street’s bars, restaurants and shops, but Sundays see numbers go through the roof as people flock to UpMarket and Brick Lane Market. BOXPARK and Shoreditch High Street station are less than a 10-minute walk away.
Opposite is ROA’s giant crane mural, a must-see for street art aficionados. Next door is South Indian restaurant Dosa World. AllSaints and independent boutique YMC are a little further along on Hanbury Street. On the corner of Brick Lane, Dark Sugars cocoa bar and shop is a popular tourist spot.
- Weekdays: £86.25/hour + VAT.
- Weekends: £115/hour + VAT.
- Redecoration is limited.
- No painting or drilling into walls.
- No redecoration of the exterior.
- No activity including loading outside of 7am-11pm.
- A damage deposit will be charged at 50% of the booking value.
- An Alcohol License is in place, however sale of alcohol will need to be agreed with the Landlord.
- 100% Vegan venue. No animal products can be used in the kitchen. Catering can be provided at extra charge.
- Outside non-vegan food is permitted but it is the Brand's responsibility to source plate ware and clean off site.
- Basement space has a capacity of 30 seated or 50 standing.
- Space comes with wifi, a projector, and AV equipment.
- The kitchen (no extraction) may be added to any bookings from 6pm onwards for the same hourly charge stated above.
There's no kitchen available for use, so brands will have to prepare food outside of the space.
Appear Here attache une importance primordiale à la collaboration : dès votre inscription, vous serez guidé et conseillé par un concierge pour trouver l'espace idéal pour votre projet.