1 250 sqft
Bar & Restaurant
Just off Brick Lane, Hanbury Street’s got just as many reasons to draw shoppers, diners and drinkers. Surrounding this space are two of London’s most famous vintage stores - Blitz and Absolute Vintage - as well as startup accelerators Second Home and their destination bookshop Libreria. Rent out this cafe space and basement for your foodie events.
Blitz and Absolute Vintage attract a fashion-conscious crowd of regular Brick Laners during weekdays. On Sundays, there's a street party atmosphere as tourists, vintage lovers and bargain hunters head to Truman Brewery, Upmarket and Backyard Market (all less than a two-minute walk). Nearby bars and restaurants such as Mooshies vegan burger bar and DF/Mexico attract an evening crowd.
This space sits in between two Indian restaurants, Dosa World and Preem. Opposite, Dark Sugars cocoa bar and shop is a popular tourist spot. Brands like AllSaints and independent boutique YMC (for easy-to-wear clothing) are a little further along on Hanbury Street.
Weekdays: £1,000/day + VAT.
Weekends: £1,500/day + VAT.
- Redecoration is limited.
- No painting or drilling into walls.
- No redecoration of the exterior.
- Window space may be branded and an a Board used.
- No activity including loading outside of 7am-11pm.
- A3 licensed kitchen and cafe space. No extraction.
- Utilities are charged separately in addition to the listed price. VAT is payable on all fees.
- A damage deposit will be charged at 50% of the booking value.
- An Alcohol License is in place, however sale of alcohol will need to be agreed with the Landlord.
- 100% Vegan venue. No animal products can be used in the kitchen. Catering can be provided at extra charge.
The event has to be 100% vegan to match the space's existing owners. No animal products can be used in the kitchen.
Appear Here attache une importance primordiale à la collaboration : dès votre inscription, vous serez guidé et conseillé par un concierge pour trouver l'espace idéal pour votre projet.