Bar & Restaurant
Located on the corner of Broadway and West 146th Street in the Hamilton Heights section of Harlem, this incredible old theater first opened in 1913 and was one of the first movie theaters in New York to exclusively show “talkies” instead of silent movies. It would be ideal for pop up events, films, concerts, parties, and so much more.
Du lundi au vendredi: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Weekend: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm