Over the past decade, the hip and artistic denizens of Brooklyn have been moving to Ridgewood where the neighborhood’s unique spaces and industrial vibe are reminiscent of pre-gentrification Williamsburg.
Located on the ground floor of an art complex, this bright and airy 1,500 square-foot studio has tons of potential, not to mention hipster cred. The ceilings here are high, and warehouse windows allow plenty of natural light to flow into the space. For exhibitions, wheeled partitions can be utilized for extra wall space or to make the room more dynamic. The floor is cement, and the self-contained room has one bathroom.
This is an up-and-coming neighborhood with a charming coffee shop next door and Bridge and Tunnel Brewery down the street. The L train is just a few blocks away.
Tarif dégressif: plus la durée de votre location est longue, plus le prix diminue.
Équipements (4 disponibles)
Bon à savoir
This space is really flexible and has a lot of potential, but lacks a store window for traditional retailing, so consider how best to draw customers in.
Du lundi au vendredi: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Weekend: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Les règles à suivre
1. No outside alcohol vendors are allowed in the event. If alcohol is wanted for an event, that process will go through The Deep End, a restaurant and bar attached to the building. Their rules are as follows:
- no outside alcohol whatsoever
- beer, wine, liquor, etc. BYOB is also not allowed. The gallery is tied to their liquor license, so we have to be strict about this.
- no bar of any sort can be set up in the gallery space
- all drinks will be purchased from the bar at The Deep End. THey are right next to the gallery in the same building, through the double doors.
- if you hit $2000 in bar sales from your event, they will give you 10% of the bar. If you hit $4000, they give you 15%
- If you want, they can do an extended happy hour or drink specials for people coming from your event.
2. The space has a security door to get in and out of, but we ask if the event is at night that the brand hire security. We have contacts that they can use, and it usually runs around $15/hr. If we do not receive confirmation and proof of security being hired 24 hours before the event, the event will be cancelled.
3. No refunds on safety deposits until after the event is completed.