Broadway is one of Tribeca’s crown jewel streets – a string of residencies and boutiques with the kind of granite and iron-clad embellishments that harken back to New York’s glory days, and remind you that this is a place to go away from the more crowded streets of Soho. In a new luxury development, this retail space for rent with high ceilings and a marble façade is a classic case of the neighborhood’s inimitable brand of old-world upscale. Up the stairs, there's another smaller selling space.
View the floorplan for this space.
Équipements (5 disponibles)
Bon à savoir
The ceiling is very high (17 feet tall, to be exact) and exposed. Dress the walls appropriately with artwork and shelving or hang statement pendant lights to make the space seem more welcoming.
Les règles à suivre
Certificate of Insurance: indicating that licensee has $2 million of
comprehensive general liability insurance coverage, and $1 million of
property coverage. Both policies should name landlord as additional
insured (Arisa 5 Franklin LLC, Shushana LLC and Lipkis Family LP)
- We require the COI before we can give you the keys. Once and if you sign
the agreement I will regularly remind you about the COI, and be happy to
provide more info/answer questions/look at a draft copy before you purchase
1) The space does not have AC or heat - tenant can bring in fan or heater
2) The space has no Wifi. Tenant is responsible for bringing in Wifi, if
they so desire, and discontenting Wifi
3) Music must stop by 10:30. No Music on the second floor
4) If tenant wants to paint, do work in hotel they must tell us. Anything
that is done in the space needs to be undone and taken out. If walls are
painted needs to painted back to white, any holes/damage caused by tenants
due to furniture or hanging items on wall need to be fixed. No drilling
into floor or ceiling.
5) Tenant may put something in the window. They are responsible for taken
it down, and cleaning/fixing any damage or dirt on window caused by poster
6) Tenant is responsible for cleaning space and removing garbage. For
garbage you would have to call a removal company.
7) No more than 100 people in the space at one time