Clapham Road runs into the suburb’s main High Street, with its long row of bars, restaurants, clubs and shops. This lively south London spot brings together hundreds of city dwellers week in, week out. This first floor bar and dining room space is accessed via a discreet, chic door directly from the street.
The space is opposite Clapham North station, above a pub. It’s split over two floors, with a working bar and a main room on one floor and a second floor – potentially for private dining – upstairs. There’s also a rooftop outdoor area to make use of. It’s a warm atmosphere great for gatherings. The lower floor seats 70 and the top 15, so there's plenty of space to work with, whatever your idea.
The space is accessed through a side door on the street, so think about how to market your idea and get the footfall from the high street, here.
Équipements (7 disponibles)
Bon à savoir
The space is owned by the pub downstairs, though it has separate access. The landlords are open to short and longer term take-overs: from supper clubs, to restaurants and kitchen residencies. This is a fully licensed premises with use of a fully functioning kitchen.
Les règles à suivre
PRICES (may vary dependent on the day):
Mondays-Thursdays: £400 + VAT per day
Fridays-Sundays: £1,150 + VAT per day
1 week: £2,800 + VAT
100 Standing, 70 Seated (Split across two levels - a main function room, and a smaller room upstairs).
- Tenants are responsible for cleaning up all storage routes, preparation areas, kitchens, kitchen equipment, serving areas and eating areas and for disposing of all waste food and rubbish. Large closed bins are provided and these should be used, filled and placed downstairs for collection on a daily basis.
- Tenants are responsible for supplying its own catering and waiting staff, tableware, condiments, table linen, kitchenware and glassware.
- Tenants must comply with all requirements of the Health and Safety Executive and Health and Safety Commission (as applicable) and any other applicable food hygiene and health laws regulations. We work closely with a Health & Safety provider called Shield Yourself, and Daily, Weekly and Monthly checks (where applicable) must be carried out and recorded.
- The kitchen has several power outlets of 16 and 32 amps where external equipment can be used. Any equipment brought in by Tenants must be PAT tested and will be checked by the Duty Manager on arrival. Any equipment found to be without a current PAT test sticker will be removed from use until the end of the hire.
- Delivery times and removal times of items must be within the hire period of the space and noise must be kept to a minimum.
- All Tenants must have adequate public liability insurance of at least £1,000,000.
- The Landlord does not provide cleaners, this must be something Tenants arrange.
- Please ensure the spaces in which Tenants are working are respected, should any flooring/walls/structures/equipment get damaged by the Tenants it will the Tenants’ responsibility to rectify.
- The duty manager will check the rooms in which the Tenants are working before and after and will provide a full inventory relating to both equipment provided as well as the state and condition of equipment and general floorings/walls etc.
- All spirits MUST be served in the correct, legal measures in multiples of 25ml only.
- Staff must not drink whilst on duty.
- We do not have a freezer or ice machine. Please ensure ice is delivered at an appropriate time for the event at which it will be used.
- All staff serving alcohol will need to sign a DPS consent form that will be provided at the start of the hire.
The sale of alcohol is limited to the times listed below:
Sunday – Wednesday: 0900 – 0000.
Thursday: 0900 – 0200.
Friday & Saturday: 0900 – 0300.
For all events the bar must stop serving food and alcohol half an hour before the end of the Tenants’ hire. This ensures that all guests are ready to leave at the correct time. We will then allow the Tenants an extra half an hour to clear up and leave the premises.
- Tenants will have access to our second kitchen on the same floor as the Treehouse
- The 2nd floor kitchen is equipped with the following facilities: Hand wash sink, Large bowl sink, 1x 6 burner stove and oven, 1x solid top stove and oven, 1x kitchen extract with gas interlock, 1x hot plate, 1x heated gantry, 2x under counter Fridges, Shared use of dishwasher. Crockery is not supplied.
TABLES AND CHAIRS
- There is a mixture of small square and round tables as well as a few taller square tables. There are also variety of chairs. Please note we do not have storage facilities for tables and chairs, they must be collected on the same day or 8am the following day.
- There is no table linen.