Known for its Michelin-starred restaurants, independent art galleries, and media offices - it's easy to mix business with pleasure in Fitzrovia. It was also once known as the garment district of London, so there's a select few tailored boutiques along Percy Street. In this contemporary gallery space, the basement is now for rent for events or pop up retail.
Équipements (5 disponibles)
Système de sécurité
Bon à savoir
Current artworks can be kept on the walls, or removed for a fee.
The gallery is spread over two floors, but this listing is for the basement space only - access is through the gallery upstairs, which can be rented separately.
Les règles à suivre
- This Space is booked solely as a venue for hire.
- Subletting is strictly prohibited.
- Bookings are confirmed only once legals are counter-signed, and both payment and the damage deposit (£150) are received.
- Deposits are returned at the end of the hire less any deductions for damage, cleaning, clearing rubbish or making good walls.
- Set up is from 9am on the first day of the hire (earlier access can be given by prior agreement). Take down is midnight on the last day of the hire.
- Nothing can penetrate the wooden floor on the ground floor so as to damage the underfloor heating system.
- If artwork remains in situ during the hire, the hirer must exercise caution and care and in the event of damage will be responsible for the lesser of the cost of repair or £250 insurance excess.
- Up to 2 sets of keys will be made available where appropriate and must be signed for and full key holder details and contact numbers and email addresses must be provided.
- The Alarm must be set whenever the premises are left vacant.